- Cucumbers are wonderfully refreshing during this hot time of year, and a great detoxifier and cellulite reducer! Here is a recipe from my favorite nutritionist, Kimberly Snyder. Enjoy!
When we seek out products to feature in the retail shop at The Bar Method Atlanta, I’ll be the first to admit that we’re a bit picky. It can be a long process finding products we feel confident to stand behind and sell to the clients who trust us. But that obsession with quality over quantity is something I’m most proud of. Plus, there’s something so satisfying about seeking out and supporting brands that resonate with us, not only as smart consumers, but also on a heart level.
Bamboo Juices is one of those brands for me. I could go on and on with the reasons why- it’s organic, locally produced, tastes uh-maze-ing and so on, but here are four most interesting reasons Bamboo Juices is a line we love.
1. The brains behind Bamboo. Bamboo Juice CEO and founder, Kelley Sibley, did her homework in the creation of her brand. In fact, she spent 15 years studying anthropology and traveling the world to learn about the eating habits of people who live in “Blue Zones”. These are areas with high concentrations of people who live passed 100 years old. She uses the ingredients and combinations of foods found to be most beneficial to longevity in these areas, and then lovingly worked them into each of her juices and almond milk.
2. It’s chock full of micronutrients. Raw, cold-pressed juices pack a powerful punch of micronutrients, feeding us on a cellular level. But Bamboo Juices takes nutrition to the next level by using a Norwalk Juicer, basically the Bentley of hydraulic press juicers. This progressive production method has been proven to be most effective in retrieving nutritional enzymes from fibers of produce. And more nutrition density means a healthier you!
3. Unlike life, it’s simple. Bamboo uses no more than five ingredients in each juice or almond milk. Our body uses different enzymes to break down different ingredients. Using limited ingredients ensures that the body can complete digestion and also complete nutrient absorption. The flavors of each ingredient really come through in yummy combinations, like lemon-ginger-green apple and carrot-ginger-lime.
4. Our clients love them. And we love our clients! Sure, we initially pick the products we want to feature at The Bar Method Atlanta because the staff loves them but after that initial order has been placed, it’s our clients that have the last word. If we hear less-than-ideal feedback or if a product just isn’t selling, it will be short-lived.
Stop into The Bar Method Lenox and The Bar Method East Cobb for a Bamboo Juices and tell us what you think! We get new batches and flavors delivered almost daily!